HistoryO'Higgins 16 Street - year 1954 - Our first fundational store.
Garcia Navarro and Company. Company dedicated to financial and tourist activities, is located in the city of Bahia Blanca, Argentine Republic.
Its founder Mr. Jose Ramon Garcia Navarro, initiates the commercial activities in 1950, related to the tourism and international managements.
In 1957 the Central bank of the Argentine Republic authorizes to work like House of Change with the registry number 524 of official organizations.
Like part of the development of GARCIA NAVARRO and company., from year 1988, a branch in the city of Neuquén, located in the street Alcorta 144 settles.
At the present time the first house of the company works in San Martin 171 of the city of Bahia Blanca, in center financier of the same one., in a modern building of five levels, counting on the technology more outpost and the necessary comfort for the optimal attention of its clients.
In this half century of life, our company is proud of having forged partly of past, present and future of our city.
We are a bussiness group that join thei efforts to the customer service, in the activity of change and finances with presence in Bahia Blanca, Neuquén and with our “sisters” of the Jonestur´s group, in Mar del Plata and tandil.